Thursday, June 19, 2014

recent photography

 I took these a month or so ago, just loved how this colony of mushrooms or toadstools just popped up on the edge of the garden growing from the timber border.  Had to sit my camera on the ground so consequently couldn't see what I was getting, took a few shots angling it one way then another.

 My first mosaic piece for the garden.  Got it grouted and now have a terracotta hanging birdhouse that I have done in the same design waiting to be grouted.  I like how they have come out, bit addictive. Can you see the makers brand emblem from the back of the plate, I got this idea from Jeanne d Arc magazine.
 Paddy this is for you, you asked what we had for breakfast without bread or toast.  Chop up lots of veges, ie spring onions chilli zuchini aubergine (never used this before) any cold meat or bacon also chop up small.  Put a little oil in frypan and when nearly cooked through make a space and break in some eggs these eggs in photo are ready to be turned over to cook a couple of minutes.  You can also use cooked veges, tomatoes etc.  Very tasty and filling.
 These dear wee violets I picked for mum and to share with you. tried different angles

Some of my photo's I only like to share with my sisters or family so I don't put on facebook.

4 comments:

  1. violets always remind me of mum love the photos great mosiac cant wait to try

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots sis. Well done for your first attempt at mosaic work. My friend Donna from Brisbane (you met her) did mosaics for quite a few years. Love in particular your mushrooms and your last shot on violets. Can just imagine the smell now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely shot of the mushrooms, food looks yummy, violets really are lovely and you did a great job on the mosaics, was it difficult?

    ReplyDelete